Puppy Forum and Dog Forums banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
9,710 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was so hopeful about this home...A vet and land and good care..

She went for a week try out. Everything looked wonderful.

I got a call tonight. She is at the EVet. She started bleeding heavily through her mouth and nose. They don't know yet what is wrong. My pretty girl. and I can do nothing.

Not even make the call to end it.

I don't have much detail. Im waiting for an update...be it that she is ok or that I need to go down to bid her farewell.

Vivi I did my very best for you. My only regret is that it may not have been enough. I love you sweet lady.

·
Registered
1,240 Posts
I'm very sorry to hear about Vivi...hopefully, you will be able to go and see her before...You are right, you did the best for Vivi; she will be forever grateful to you.

·
Registered
610 Posts
I am not sure I know all about the story, as the forum moves so fast and I do work, and I am slow..............but

How sad......I am sending good thoughts and prays your way!!

·
Registered
5,284 Posts
I was going to PM you this week and see what was going on with her. I am so sorry to hear.. I hope they find the problem.. please keep us updated.

Don't doubt yourself.. you gave that dog the world.

·
Registered
1,913 Posts
I am so sorry to hear this...! I read your previous stories about Vivi and I agree with everyone else here, you gave her your all.

I understand the heartbreak you must be feeling... I recently lost a foster who was incredibly special to me. Sending hugs and prayers for your Vivi!

·
Registered
1,132 Posts
I do not know alot about Vivi but I am praying that she gets well soon.

·
Registered
1,713 Posts
Waiting on pins and needles here for an update... you've done everything you could for her, no matter what happens.

I wonder if whatever is wrong and her troubled behavior are linked somehow.

·
Registered
9,710 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Her exact words were

'it appeared like she ruptured an artery'

and then a lot of beyond me technical talk and my emotions and energy are drained to the point where im a damn zombie.

She is at the vet school. The vet didn't even know what the hell was the problem. They are talking some kind of surgery since she started bleeding again earlier and then it stopped and then started again. I don't know. they don't know. She just keeps gushing blood and it appears to be coming from her nasal passages. a lot of blood. more blood than I've ever seen before.

its out of my hands and the moment. the woman that took her in and was going to keep her is taking care of it since I have no money from my ex taking me to court. She is just keeping me updated as a courtesy.

Im beginning to think God hates me.:(

·
Registered
1,431 Posts
Zim, we are not allowed to talk about religion here, but if there is a god, I don't see how he/she/it would hate you. You've done your best with what you had.

Thinking of you and Vivi. Hoping she pulls through.

Keep us posted.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts