Registered
19,018 Posts
Discussion Starter #2

And two randoms of the other dogs:

The end!

·
Registered
487 Posts
That's a very pretty dog and the quality of the pictures is amazing. You can practically see each strand of fur. Have you taken photography lessons? Or do you just have a very good camera? My dad gets better pictures of my dog than I do because he knows how to do all the adjustments that I don't really know.

·
Registered
19,018 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
He is gorgeous, is that Nard?
Yep, it's Bernard. I can't believe how adult he's looking. He's still a peanut at 5 lbs, though. I think he's going to be undersized forever. HE never went through a gawky stage, but Beau sure did. I'm not sure how Nard didn't... he just was all of a sudden a pretty adult.

That's a very pretty dog and the quality of the pictures is amazing. You can practically see each strand of fur. Have you taken photography lessons? Or do you just have a very good camera? My dad gets better pictures of my dog than I do because he knows how to do all the adjustments that I don't really know.
I have a Nikon D60, which is a really good camera. I've never taken lessons but I do mess around with it a lot. :)

1 - 9 of 9 Posts