Puppy Forum and Dog Forums banner

1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Registered
6,195 Posts
Not to be picky but...CAN I HAVE LEXI???!!!! :D What a beautiful face. I love boxers. We had one when I was very little and I used to climb all over him. He pulled my brother and his friends on the school merry-go-round. My dad had to put on garden gloves to play with him! He was great with us kids but knew my dad could take the rough play. He was the best dog EVER!

·
Registered
707 Posts
Beautiful!!!!! Fabulous babies!!! More pictures please! :) No, I am not Boxer crazy at all..... lol

·
Registered
49 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thank you, noooooo Lexi's my biggest baby lol, shes quite shy. But boy shes a great agility dog T.j and Ozzy are amazine at agility too il have to get more pictures up later :)

THank you.

·
Registered
2,487 Posts
They are beautiful!!! So all three do agility? How do you find the time?? I wish I had more time to bring my one more often! :D How old are they?

·
Registered
49 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
They are beautiful!!! So all three do agility? How do you find the time?? I wish I had more time to bring my one more often! :D How old are they?
THanks guys.

Yeah all do agility

Mainly at home, they weave jump go thru tunnels and t.j does the sea-saw and all the others as she is old and more experianced.

Lexi and ozzy are coming two and t.j is coming 4 in the summer.

Thanks guys they are great dogs I love them soo much :) xx

·
Registered
282 Posts
Simply beautiful! Thanks for sharing! :)

·
Registered
232 Posts
Beautiful! I love T.J. But I'm a bit biased lol.. as you can see :)

·
Registered
49 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Can I ask where you and you're boxers are from?
We are from Ireland, We bred our own girls so Lexi Ozzy and T,J we bred them.:)
Beautiful! I love T.J. But I'm a bit biased lol.. as you can see :)
Yeah shes soooooo hyper bless shes a great jumper I've some pics of her jumping at home over barrles not the prettiest thing but they do as wings for her and the others to burn energy :)
I still think Lexi is my favorite...how old are your girls? Lexi looks young. Great pics BTW.
Lexi is young she is coming two this year along with ozzy and T.j is coming 4 this year xxxx

thanks

1 - 20 of 32 Posts