Puppy Forum and Dog Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
692 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I have never posted pictures of the furry ones in my life so I wanted to post a couple and have a thread where I can add more later.

Buck and I doing a little blind training.

Buck on his way to SC from Alaska. Two weeks in a car with a grown lab,a pug,and 8yr old was quite the adventure.

My Neices ACD

Buck showing off his boys duck calls.

My son mushing

I really wish I could get some of the more professional looking pictures like I see others on here but my camera sucks. :( I have tons of pictures I just didn't want to go crazy with them. I love all the fun stuff we do with the dogs. And they doing silly things all the time I just forget my camera way to much

·
Registered
3,071 Posts
Buck is a handsome boy! 2 weeks in the car with all of them?? I'm brave, but I dont think I would even attempt that! Your pictures are better than mine. I have a sucky camera too. If I dont get a new one for my birthday, I'm going to just go buy one.

·
Registered
692 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Yes 2 weeks,it wasn't suppose to take that long but there was so much to see and we had to make many stops so that slowed us down. I bought a cheap little camera and now I wish I had spent a little more and got a nice one.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts