Puppy Forum and Dog Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
76 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am posting some of my favorite shots I took of my dogs playing together. To get these shots It took about for 1 every good shot about 50 bad shots. Don't worry, they look vicious but I promise they are actually playing. :D I call it their crazy dog faces...some of em they look so hilarious..i don't know how they can look so mean in these pictures but are actualy so gentle with each other when they play. They'll play for about an hour at a time then sleep together on the bed when finished...

Attachments

·
Registered
2,290 Posts
They do look vicious... Hmm... Donatello doesn't play around like that... When he plays with my step-mother's dogs all he does is run as fast as he can, which is as fast as lightening, circles them and tries to get them to chase him.

·
Registered
76 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
they love to wrestle in the house, outside it is chase. they also love to share their toys in the house, wicket the brown one will actualy bring toys over to spooky and drop the toy on top of him trying to entice him to play. They are a comical pair. They'll play and then snuggle, wrestle then snuggle. then groom each other, then snuggle. then wrestle again. THey always seem to love to wrestle on the bed together, which is a big NO NO. although I got a picture of them on the bed, with spooky digging. (Wicket saw him to do and now he always tried to DIG on the bed, so now I have to keep the door closed. their pretty well socialized, they love the dog park and try to play with all the dogs in neighborhood, they are stll young, wicket is a year and spooky a year and five months.

Attachments

1 - 5 of 5 Posts