Puppy Forum and Dog Forums banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
5,140 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Here is the new freezer so it is still a little empty. When the other went out it was a mad scramble to make room for the meat I already had and haven't stocked back up yet completely yet. Got some catching up to do on stocking/prep work.

This is the little fridge. Mostly to keep the eggs in.

I still don't have a fridge for the dogs just yet, want to get one bigger then this to keep the prepared thawed food in. Right now I still have to keep it in my fridge so there is about 40lbs of meals in there right now. Takes up too much space!

I showed you mine, show me yours.

·
Registered
1,628 Posts
I cannot even tell you how happy I would be to be able to buy a seperate fridge/freezer for the dogs! One of the biggest drawbacks of living in Mexico is that everything is soooo much more expensive than in the US. Even a medium/small fridge will cost at least $500 in Reynosa. I wished I had a truck to haul one back from across the border.
As it is I have to buy meat for the dogs once or twice a week and store in the small freezer space in my fridge. The bottom drawer and shelf in the fridge section is always full of thawing meat too. I usually go through about 10lbs a day. My husband is always complaining about there being "...nothing but dog food...! :mad: " pobrecito :p

Jihad
and the pound puppy crew.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts