Puppy Forum and Dog Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i have an 11 month old akita, who went into be spayed on the 6/7/12, we have had all sorts of trouble with her after the spay. but by the 5th day she seemed to be alot happier and healthier, but by friday (13/7/12) she took a turn for the worst, she wouldnt eat, was very lethargic and it got to the point where she was so weak she couldnt even stand, she was regurgitating alot. we took her the vets on several occasions and got told a vary of excuses, her platelets were low, there is something wrong with her throat, she might have addisons disease, now they are saying its another disease that can only be tested for in america. does anyone have te slightest idea what disease this could be and whats going on with my little girl? it all seems to have happened since the spay but the vets insist its nothing to so do with this. any advice or possible answers would be greatly appreciated.

Please help?!?!

·
Registered
13,075 Posts
Did they give you a name of this other disease that can only be tested in America? I would find another vet and get a second opinion. I would not wait too long either as she is just a pup.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts