Puppy Forum and Dog Forums banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
216 Posts
and one more thing, I don't take my dog to daycare because I'm lazy or don't want to spend time with my dog. I would take him there because I still work 5 days a week and I thought it would be nice for him to play with other dogs a couple of times a week while I'm at work instead of waiting at home all alone for me to get home. he doesn't have separation anxiety or anything, I just thought it would be nice for him and he does really enjoy it there, just not the humping part.
I am 100% on board with doggy daycare when at work (just doesn’t work for me). Some have smaller group settings. I wouldn’t take mine to the “throw 35 dogs in a gymnasium” type places, but yeah, I like daycare otherwise. I hate dog parks..... for all dogs.

With that said, I think you’re doing things right, but a daycare that would let that happen is a red flag...... after all..... what is the appropriate response to being raped?

1 - 1 of 1 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.