Puppy Forum and Dog Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
60 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My dog had a lick garnoluma in his arm, and it has been taking a long time to heal.

The vet put a cone on him - it's been 2 months now with the cone, and he got used to it, no weird acting.

Yesterday, I took the cone off... and right there, I could tell he was acting wrong. I know my dog well, and can tell when he's happy scared etc..

His face was confused, but in a sad way .. it's as if it was the face of a dog who has done something wrong and knows it. He was just sad.. and that confuses me, since the cone thing should be the other way round. (Sad=with cone, happy=without) right??

·
Registered
1,798 Posts
If he's been in a cone 24/7 for the past 2 months, he's gotten used to it. It will probably take some time to get used to not being in it. If he's not acting more normal in a couple of days, or if he starts acting even less normal, I'd consult your vet.

·
Registered
60 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
If he's been in a cone 24/7 for the past 2 months, he's gotten used to it. It will probably take some time to get used to not being in it. If he's not acting more normal in a couple of days, or if he starts acting even less normal, I'd consult your vet.
Yeah, 24/7... but it was weird how he was reactinf

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

1 - 3 of 3 Posts