Puppy Forum and Dog Forums banner

21 - 25 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
35 Posts
I am glad I could help. Andy gits along really well with Queenie now, when he first met her he was so mean to her and I was beginning to lose hope but I hung on giving him time to adjust and finally just like that he decides to play with her. Phew! But its taking a bit of time with Sparkle, he tolerates her now just barely but he dont do the snarling and snapping as bad as he did. You just got to stick to the training but dont force him to like the pup you will just run into a brick wall.

·
Registered
643 Posts
I have a heeler mix, and he was really happy when we got our second dog, but it hurt his feelings when we brought another male dog into the house. He was moody for about a month. Had very selective hearing that month. Things have calmed down now, and they all 3 get along wonderfully. Good luck with your pups.

·
Registered
977 Posts
We have been trying to give the older dog special time without the young one. Last night my daughter and her boyfriend was playing with the pup in one room and my husband and I had the older one in our room. She was asleep on my husband.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #24
My pup has been coming to work with me, but staying in the truck in a big steel crate. He cries alot. I have not other choice - he can't stay at home with the other dogs.
With teary eyes I asked my boss if I could please bring him in my office. With great reserve, he agreed! I'm so pleased pup doesn't have to sit in the truck or be locked in a room by himself all day !

21 - 25 of 25 Posts