Puppy Forum and Dog Forums banner

My dog ate a cupcake with chocolate icing!!

10119 Views 3 Replies 4 Participants Last post by  RonE
My dog ate a cupcake with chocolate icing, she grabbed it right off the counter when we weren't looking. I am not sure how bad they are for dogs whether this is serious or I should just look foward to cleaning up throw up. She is 45 lbs so she might be able to handle it a little better than a small dog. I am just not sure how much chocolate a dog can eat before you have some big time worry!
1 - 1 of 4 Posts
I would really not be worried. My girl Kechara wieghs 35 pounds and she ate a whole 4 oz bag of nestle milk chocolate treasures once without any side affects, even my vet told me not to worry. It takes over a pound of milk chocolate to even make a dog that size sick
1 - 1 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.