Puppy Forum and Dog Forums banner

My dog ate a cupcake with chocolate icing!!

10112 Views 3 Replies 4 Participants Last post by  RonE
My dog ate a cupcake with chocolate icing, she grabbed it right off the counter when we weren't looking. I am not sure how bad they are for dogs whether this is serious or I should just look foward to cleaning up throw up. She is 45 lbs so she might be able to handle it a little better than a small dog. I am just not sure how much chocolate a dog can eat before you have some big time worry!
1 - 1 of 4 Posts
I would keep an eye on her, but I don't think you have too much to worry about...that's JMO. Like you mentioned, if she were a much smaller dog, it would be cause for some concern.

Keep us posted.
1 - 1 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.