Puppy Forum and Dog Forums banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
4,135 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Oh gosh, I got my HCPs in on Monday and they are just perfect! I found some great VERY inexpensive frames and put them up tonight!
I COULDNT BE HAPPIER!
Some people may call me obsessed... I just say that I am in love! LOL... some put up pics of their kids... I put up pics of MY kids- my furkids! LOL!

The 4 perfect pics

My absolute fave of the bunch

My second absolute fave!

LOVE the TRUTH in this one!

·
Registered
4,135 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
and another wonderful one

Shots around the room... they went up wonderfully

You can see my 'Dream Dane Come True' Pillow hehe

Got it for Valentines Day, from James (Pic taken in Feb.)

·
Registered
4,135 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Right where I sleep

My other TREASURED Callahan piece by Rachel... next to my shelf

She saw this pic and loved it and asked if she could use him as a model! I got the original piece... -Made from this picture-

·
Registered
4,135 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Oh and thought I'd close up on these! My fave pic of James and his Jodie Girl... Callahan at 13 weeks old... and 'Brownie' my 21 year old Teddy Bear. My daddy got him at the hospital gift shop for me right before I was born. He had a shirt on him, one of my childhood dogs ripped it off lol. He also used to have a nose... Puppy Callahan didnt think he needed one. That's why he's up there...

This one is here for now, until I can get another screw... next to my pic of Daddy and me!

Also got a shirt a while back-
My Callahan Leaning shirt I bought when he was 5 months I think... (Sigh it doesnt fit me anymore) -Pic taken last year-

My babies sleeping while I admire everything hehe

Thanks for looking at my 'Rachel' art ADDICTION! LoL! I love having a way to show off my love for my boy. The Dane World is Blessed to have Rachel Cawley
Nessa

·
Registered
4,966 Posts
Wow, lovely pictures. I've been looking for someone to do portraits/sketches/figurines/WHATEVER of my dogs but haven't been able to track anyone down yet!

·
Registered
4,135 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Wow, lovely pictures. I've been looking for someone to do portraits/sketches/figurines/WHATEVER of my dogs but haven't been able to track anyone down yet!
Oh RoseMary,
Rachel is awesome! I'm sure that if you emailed her and let her know how you found her and that you would like to commission her for a portrait she'd be more than happy to do it! She doesnt just do Danes :D, she does it all.
I'll PM you some links of more artists I know and even Sculptors! Get them to you when I can!

awsm i wuve ur scrooby dooby doo hehehe :D
Teehee I love him too!

They are great Nessa!...where do you find all these great artists?:D
Thanks pugmom!
I'm actually just lucky enough to find them on my breed specific forums! They become wonderful friends!
Nessa

·
Registered
161 Posts
Wow those are SOOOO cool! I love em. I was looking at your pics on the other thread of artistic pics...and I am floored! You have such great pics. Thanks for sharing all of them! BTW I noticed in the pic of Daddy and Me the Montero in the background... I have 2 of those! I love the vehicle, I bet it brings back memories for you. Nice room and beautfully decorated ;)

·
Registered
1,525 Posts
Those are SO cool! Calahan is such a wonderful subject! I love his puppy picture!

You aren't the only one who has pictures of the dogs on her wall... People come here and look at the walls and just kind of smile...

Attachments

·
Registered
2,290 Posts
OMG... I'm getting started on some artwork for my room.

My mother rearranged our apartment and now I have my own room! A big room! : P Donatello loves it with a passion. He's been sleeping right next to me every night now instead of at my feet.

I've got two posters up with puppies on them, and a square stone decorative picture that says, I may not be perfect but my dog likes me lol! How true!

Now I'm going to sit down and draw up some pictures of Donatello, plus I need to print a couple out...

Thanks for the inspiration, Nessa! Love your room, BTW! Beautiful, I bet you have sweet dreams every night thanks to all the lovely artwork that surrounds you! ; )

·
Registered
4,135 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 · (Edited)
Those are great!
I can't even pick a favorite because I love them all haha.
LoL! I know it's soooo hard!

Wow those are SOOOO cool! I love em. I was looking at your pics on the other thread of artistic pics...and I am floored! You have such great pics. Thanks for sharing all of them! BTW I noticed in the pic of Daddy and Me the Montero in the background... I have 2 of those! I love the vehicle, I bet it brings back memories for you. Nice room and beautfully decorated ;)
Oh Thank you so much AlaskaDals!
Your pics are amazing as well!!! I love them! I really really love your pics! Keep them coming and sharing!
Oh and yes hehe Daddy and Me! Gosh he's my main MAN! Hehe I'm truly in love with him, I'm everything I am because of him. :)
He LOVED his Montero... and before my sis and I... he LOVED his Scout!!! He and my Granpa were the heads of the 4x4 club of our Valley back in the day. They would host Mud Races and go on huge 4x4 expeditions with at least 20 vehicles at a time. SO awesome. We were a 4x4 family!
I was lucky enough to find the love of my life, my boyfriend James... who is also a 4x4 fanatic! But he loves Jeeps! LOL! And my daddy aint to fond of them! haha! But they get along well and are great friends! Always sharing stories and fun 4x4 ideas! YOU WANNA KNOW SOMETHING KOOL?!
My dad even gave him his OLD Jack... Like this one
http://www.icon-auto.com/online_shop/images/hilift_jack.jpg
and James cleaned it up and repainted it and we use that one on every trip! So something passed down that means alot to both my dad and James. :D My dad got that when he was 16 years old... and it still works like a charm almost 40 YEARS LATER!

Those are SO cool! Calahan is such a wonderful subject! I love his puppy picture!

You aren't the only one who has pictures of the dogs on her wall... People come here and look at the walls and just kind of smile...
Teehee! Love your pics FourIsCompany!
We just love our babies as much as anyone loves their skin kids!
Nessa

OMG... I'm getting started on some artwork for my room.

My mother rearranged our apartment and now I have my own room! A big room! : P Donatello loves it with a passion. He's been sleeping right next to me every night now instead of at my feet.

I've got two posters up with puppies on them, and a square stone decorative picture that says, I may not be perfect but my dog likes me lol! How true!

Now I'm going to sit down and draw up some pictures of Donatello, plus I need to print a couple out...

Thanks for the inspiration, Nessa! Love your room, BTW! Beautiful, I bet you have sweet dreams every night thanks to all the lovely artwork that surrounds you! ; )
Oh so glad I can be of inspiration deege!!!
Congrats on having your own room!!! WOOT!!! Awe man I used to have so many dog posters up all over my room! LOL! I just loved them!

Oh I do have sweet dreams because of how lovely my room is! Thanks so much for the wonderful words!

1 - 16 of 16 Posts