Puppy Forum and Dog Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
This is my buddy Percy, named after the poet Percy Bysshe Shelly. I adopted him back in October from a nearby animal shelter and I am curious as to what breeds he maybe related to. He's a sweet, gentle dog who loves to play and is stubborn as an ox. He bullied me for my pillow the other night lol anyways, I figured someone here would recognize a breed in him that I haven't seen. I think he has some coyote in him from the way he runs, he bounces like a coyote and talks like one lol.

and here's a link to more pictures of him: http://s944.photobucket.com/albums/ad288/GreyHeartDeadSoul/Percy/

·
Registered
9,307 Posts
Well not only do I not know, I definitely don't even care. He does appear to be a keeper.

·
Registered
4,248 Posts
OMG, he is gorgeous! He looks a lot like a dog I was seriously thinking about adopting a while back, but unfortunately his mix was unknown as well. ;p I think he was listed as a rat terrier mix, though.

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
My vote goes to Schipperke mix as well.
thats the odd thing, I live in South MS and the Schipperke breed is pretty much unknown down here. I haven't heard of anyone who has one actually and I tend to check around because I love odd breeds for some reason.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts