Puppy Forum and Dog Forums banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
While I understand the concern rest assured I'm a very experienced trainer. I have been working with and training dogs for over 10 years. I have experience with the Corso's having worked with them and owned one before. Now the Shikojo I have not. I should have also put in here that this is not going to be a service dog as in the way everyone is thinking. My husband is paralyzed and I'm here pretty much 24-7 the dog is only going to be trained in retrieving items that are dropped and being able to retrieve the phone if he happens to fall and I'm not here. Other than that he is just going to be a loved pet. Corso's are a wonderful breed and the ones I have had a pleasure of working with are big sweethearts and highly intelligent. The the breed info I have gathered on the Shikojo say they are easily trained and highly intelligent as well. If anyone has FIRST hand experience working with this bred I would love to know more about them. For as little as he will be required to do I'm sure he will be a great fit into our little family.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts