Puppy Forum and Dog Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok, so for anyone that hasn't read my Intro, I'll give you a little update!

I am owned by Duchess, my 9 year old Black Chihuahua (whatever else) mix...BUT in a few months will be getting a new puppy!

Long story short, My Aunts dog (a Yorkie/Pom mix) got accidentally pregnant by a neighbours friends dog. She's getting her fixed after this..and already has homes lined up for all the puppies..probably more homes than the amount of puppies there will even be! lol

Believe me, I don't support this type of breeding etc. But what's done is done.

anywho, Yes I am getting a puppy from her. I've always owned girls, so now I'm getting a boy..unless there are only girls! Either way I'm naming him(her?) "Charlie"

Here are a few pics of his mama "Jenny"

She kept her ears pinned back for most of the pics bc she was scared of the camera, but here are what they look like up

and one more of her trying to dodge my camera! hah

She's such a sweet dog! I'm so excited for her puppies! My Aunt is expecting them around the beginning of August, but isn't entirely positive!

Enjoy!

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks for the replies!!! :)

The father is a Pomeranian/Chihuahua Mix..I think?...Maybe it was shih tzu/Chi? I'll have to check again! lol

Anyway, it should make for some fluffy cute puppies for sure! :)

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Thanks for the excitement! I can't wait! I havn't had a puppy in forever!!!!

I'll definitely be updating with pictures every chance I get! I just can't wait for the puppies to arrive!!! :)

1 - 9 of 9 Posts