Puppy Forum and Dog Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
5,140 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Realm went to her first show over the weekend. I'm very happy that she took two 2nd places. One judge said she was a first place dog and really wanted to give it to her, but she was not as out going as the other pup. I hope she will do better with more experience in it and be a little more out going even when stacked, like take interest in the things around her. She is fairly well balanced and has nice natural muscle tone. Now we just need that I wanna win attitude.

Here are some pics.

·
Registered
54 Posts
I am amazed by how great of pets pit bulls make, it's just too bad they have such negative stereotypes, I love your dog.

Keechak:
Looks to me like you have medium sized dogs, harnesses range from $10 - $80 really depends on how fancy you want to be and how you want them secured.

Cheers,
Ryan

·
Registered
5,140 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Vendors at the show, friends, online, harness makers, ect.

The cost depends on the size of the harness, how it is made and who makes them. Of course if they are new or used. Show vendors or going directly to someone who makes them is probably the best to get exact custom measurements though their are generic sizes meant to fit dogs of certain weights.

Typical pricing would be $35-85, usually you'll see price increase with the size.

·
Registered
9,710 Posts
hey Spicy you know what i said about her was in no way negative right?...

I just don't have a good eye for pups yet. I suspect that comes with picking them and whatching them grow.

I think she's adorable...I was just trying to look at her from a perspective of assessment..

·
Registered
1,660 Posts
Those eyes are just too much!!! Keep a good watch on her, I might be stopping out your way to steal her.;)

·
Registered
5,140 Posts
Discussion Starter #8 (Edited)
I am amazed by how great of pets pit bulls make, it's just too bad they have such negative stereotypes, I love your dog.

Keechak:
Looks to me like you have medium sized dogs, harnesses range from $10 - $80 really depends on how fancy you want to be and how you want them secured.

Cheers,
Ryan
Guess I'm just used to them....lol Though they really are great and thanks for complimenting her.

Wow a harness for only $10 where do you find such a great deal.

hey Spicy you know what i said about her was in no way negative right?...

I just don't have a good eye for pups yet. I suspect that comes with picking them and whatching them grow.

I think she's adorable...I was just trying to look at her from a perspective of assessment..
Yes of course, I never took your email as negative at all. :)

I also think that seeing a dog in person is different then a pic too. Then again somethings like I said are hard for me to see as far as the comparison goes.

I'm fine with you checking her out, I can hardly see a Pit without my mind automatically calculating how close to standard the dog is. I think I asked a few questions back on what you thought in my email actually.

I will post a couple more pics on this thread soon.

Those eyes are just too much!!! Keep a good watch on her, I might be stopping out your way to steal her.;)
I'm sure she would gladly go with you.

Aww. How adorable. How old is she?
Thanks. She is 4 months.

.............................................................. Photos

First with her ribbons

·
Registered
9,710 Posts
its harder to tell with pups...they're..well..round lol...

she's light seeming...more so than other pups I've seen which in thinking back...that's probably a good thing...I've seen some pups that look almost like adults at four months except for the puppy roundness thing...and that litter has grown up really blocky and a bit on the too thick side..a lighter pup seems like they might logically be nice and even when they fill out.... I like her color too.the thing that threw me off was her muzzle...I haven't seen one that looks quite exactly like that before. Is she out of yours? or someone else's dam?

as for seeing in person...im getting there...im really busy with school but you can best bet ill be at any show that time and gas money will allow.

more puppy pics pleese? :D

·
Registered
3,773 Posts
Congratulations Realm and Spicey!
.....I think she is beautiful and will spectacular when she is all grown up !

Isis's harness was around $40 but it was not custom made for her(I wanted to see if she would like it before I put real money into one) .....I know they can get up there in price depending on what you want .....:eek:

1 - 11 of 11 Posts