Puppy Forum and Dog Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1,344 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i have almost 4 year old fox terrier who stayed with my mum when i moved out and mum asked to keep her so i agreed. she still knows who her mum is though :p ive had Jemma since she was 8 weeks old and only as long as my hand. i taught her everything i could and she is my baby.

well my mum has gone away for a short holiday this weekend and i offered for Jemma to come stay with me :) so we might be going to get her tonight, im just unsure how she will be with my cats and what i should do with her over night. as the cats sleep in our room and the only other room is the laundry (its summer here at the moment so its warm enough)

any suggestions? i thought i could bring her over and see what she is like with the cats, as she has a lot of respect for the cat at mums house. im not sure, she doesn't have a lot of training at the moment and i have to think of my cats first. esp since one is only 5months old and really small.

i would love for her to come and stay even if i just got her tomorrow morning for the day? any suggestions would be great. also i have a large fenced yard and she would be fine in it over night as its super hot at the moment. i could put her basket in the covered area for her to use. i think it would be cool for her to come visit.

just thought i would share my excitement :D
i miss my baby girl:eek:

·
Registered
823 Posts
Could you use a crate?

1 - 3 of 3 Posts