Puppy Forum and Dog Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Finn, ready to start an adventure, in HIS seat in the Jeep.

My favorite pic of the day. My handsome Finn.

Pure bliss...

After a long day laying in the sun and chasing butterflies.

·
Registered
9,131 Posts
Nice looking dogs, I see you joined a couple years ago but since you haven't posted much I feel a "Welcome to the forums" is in order!

·
Registered
13,075 Posts
Very nice dogs! :) I love Collies, Shelties and Aussies of all types. Roughs are my heart breed though. :) Be sure to post pictures of them more often!

·
Registered
5,406 Posts
I love the "split face" dogs! Finn is gorgeous (also love red merles) Why does Dexter have a tail? He is handsome as well.

Here are a couple of my critters:

Ray w-FD/MF and Alice, ASCA & AKC cdx, RE, APDT Level one, std-s,d,c, PT, JHD, AHBA HTAD 1, w-FD/MF, w-FD/HTM, w-ssFDX

·
Registered
4,552 Posts
Very nice pics. Your one Aussie looks almost like an English Shepherd to me. But both are beautiful, but then again all Aussies are beautiful!

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I love the "split face" dogs! Finn is gorgeous (also love red merles) Why does Dexter have a tail? He is handsome as well.

Here are a couple of my critters:

Ray w-FD/MF and Alice, ASCA & AKC cdx, RE, APDT Level one, std-s,d,c, PT, JHD, AHBA HTAD 1, w-FD/MF, w-FD/HTM, w-ssFDX
Dexter is a byb rescue, I rescued him at 1.5 years old, and he just didn't have his tail docked.

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Both boys are on the dainty side for Australian shepherds, and I am inclined to think that Dexter may be NAS/Aussie mix, as he only tops out at 38-40 lbs. Finn is around 50 lbs. but he is a little chunky, after I get his weight off I think he will be 43-45 lbs.

·
Registered
66 Posts
They are both beautiful!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts