Puppy Forum and Dog Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
640 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
We've had these cuddlebugs for about a month now and are more in love with them every day. They are GENIUSES and had picked up on the potty training thing within the first week... by now, they are champs at the basic commands (except when they're playing especially hard in the back yard, they seem to not hear me calling "come" too well!). Thought I'd share some photos of my sweet little geniuses!

These first three were their very first day home... they were exhausted from a long drive and just getting to know us!

After we'd had them about a week, I took them down to my home portrait studio and got a few snaps:

·
Registered
640 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
From earlier this week (a couple of them after discovering how fun it is to dig in the yard! Fortunately "leave it" worked great, but Mommy had to snap some photos with their cute little dirt-covered noses!

Little brown-noser!

"We didn't do it" (notice not only the dirt on the noses, but on their paws and fur as well... they were just helping Mommy prepare the yard for landscaping)

"We're trying to sleep here, if you don't mind"

·
Registered
640 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Locke, your Standard is beautiful! We also have a 6-year-old Standard girl, but she wasn't really "mine" until she was 6 months or so (when my husband and I were married)... I totally missed out on her little-bitty puppy phase so it's great to have them so little like this!

·
Registered
640 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Thank you! Thracian, they are about 20 pounds now... so 40 pounds total of furry loviness! :)

·
Registered
12,574 Posts
So much for me telling people Poodles are so clean. LOL They are adorable. Salt and Pepper? You take lovely pictures.

·
Registered
640 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Heh heh, they actually are VERY clean, they just had one day where they decided to play in the dirt... so out of character that I just had to take a photo of it! :D

·
Registered
282 Posts
Beautiful pictures and your poodles are just as cute as can be!
Thank you for sharing! Can't wait to see more pictures of them. :)

1 - 12 of 12 Posts