Puppy Forum and Dog Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
508 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Yesterday I worked on Proofing sit pretty in various locations c:, Also had my sister handle him, and I worked on obedience, working towards some obedience titles

Oh, I also stacked him because why not, he's pretty

·
Registered
508 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
OMG! I caught the abuse on CAMERA!!!!

20210201_151642.mp4 - I can't believe I'd dare train my dog to heel OMG.. hes on a prong too.. he's clearly SO sad

received_175680870976179.mp4 - OMG a video of us doing what we do for several hours a day.. I cant BELIEVE he never leaves his crate :l :l :l

·
Registered
508 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I guess he's too busy locked in his crate to be participating :c

He's at his breeders , He's Co-owned, being studded and working on his CH

·
Registered
508 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
yes good! He's such a good boy. I'll be handling him on Friday at a handling class, I do admit, I have no idea how to show a dog! Good thing my breeder is such a good mentor :). And then she'll take him out to another show on Sunday, hes 5 points away from his CH (meaning he has 10 right now).

Then she'll continue to handle him on his road to GCH, while I handle him at a few all breed shows so I can learn, maybe she'll trust me to handle him soon.. haha. I don't make him look so good.

·
Registered
2,576 Posts
Does she know you use shock collars and prongs, and that your dogs aren't allowed in the house at night?

·
Registered
508 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Yep, she's 100% fine. She uses them too, of course. The dogs are happy.

Don't see your issue with the crate, I don't like dogs loose while I cannot watch them.

·
Registered
2,576 Posts
Gross. Well, as least you aren't conning a dog out of someone who thought it was going to a loving home, I guess. I'll leave it at that.

·
Registered
508 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Ah, yeah, too bad he isn't in a loving home. :(

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.