Puppy Forum and Dog Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well I just discovered this forum a few days ago and seems like a nice place with lots of info. so I joined today. Figured I would introduce my dogs!

This is Max! He has Pug, Boston, Sharpei and Pit Bull in him. Soooo athletic.

This is my pretty girl Sophie. Pit Bull and something else.

This is Hemi my Weimaraner.

And Thor my deaf Dane.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #2

Everyone sleeping

I love this pic

Action shot, and I have since fixed my fence LOL. Some of my mom's dogs were visiting here.

And everyone on the stairs.

·
Registered
13,074 Posts
Hello and welcome! :)

I have to say your dogs are beautiful ... and I could not help but notice how nice their coats all look. :)

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Hello and welcome! :)

I have to say your dogs are beautiful ... and I could not help but notice how nice their coats all look. :)
Thanks a bunch! I'm currently having trouble with Thor's coat though. He obviously has sensitive skin so he has been on a fish diet and gets oatmeal baths but he's still having trouble. I'm actually gonna start a thread to get more ideas or it's off to the vet I reckon.

such a wonderful pack! they look so content with each other :) is it difficult raising 4 dogs? Im currently at 3 dogs (2 one years and 3 month pup)
Thanks! I don't know if I would say difficult but it takes a commitment for sure. I adopted them all spaced out over the past 6 years also.

·
Registered
6,437 Posts
Hemi looks like my old guy I just lost not too long ago. I just love weimies.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts