Puppy Forum and Dog Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
13,075 Posts
They are beautiful!!! ... and my heart breed ... always will be. :)

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
thanks!!!!

I love them so much. When I come home - if i'm gone 30 mins or 5 hours, the welcome home is over the top :p

they are also FANTASTIC with my nephews (4yrs old and 6). even when the kids are hyper and chasing the dogs around (or the dogs chasing them), there is never a single inch of aggression.

when my nephew riley is around, sam is never more than 2 inches away from him. very very protective of riley, but also so very gentle.

·
Registered
1,959 Posts
They are gorgeous!!!

·
Registered
10,186 Posts
They are so beautiful. You must work very hard keeping their coats so beautifully groomed.

·
Registered
554 Posts
Great pics! I'm going to get a rough collie someday. I've heard conflicting information regarding coat care: Some say you only need to brush them twice a week or so, others say you need to brush them every day or they'll get bad mats. Which is it?

·
Registered
4,470 Posts
They are all just gorgeous!!

·
Registered
47 Posts
Beautiful Dogs! Collies will always be my favorite <3
Great pics! I'm going to get a rough collie someday. I've heard conflicting information regarding coat care: Some say you only need to brush them twice a week or so, others say you need to brush them every day or they'll get bad mats. Which is it?
Mine was only brushed a couple of times a week and he was fine. The coat on the legs and behind the ears is the only part that ever tangled a little, but even it was fine with just a quick brushing 1-2x's a week.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts