Puppy Forum and Dog Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
My Cocker Spaniel had been vomiting, but has since stopped. He only eats a little bit, walks like he's injured or sore all over. Will barely move all day. His eyes get full of yellow fluid (like sleep). He has trouble hearing and possibly seeing. He was fine and acting cheerful about 2 weeks ago. We've called the vet to make a house call. But I'm really worried, he's getting older. Do you think he can be helped? My dog usually crazy about food he goes nuts!

·
Registered
1,043 Posts
I'm glad you have the vet coming, (hopefully today?). A full blood panel will help determine what's going on. There are are some common issues that come with age and are treatable, thyroid, pancreatitis, etc. Sending you good thoughts and prayers that he will be ok.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I'm glad you have the vet coming, (hopefully today?). A full blood panel will help determine what's going on. There are are some common issues that come with age and are treatable, thyroid, pancreatitis, etc. Sending you good thoughts and prayers that he will be ok.
Yes, the vet is coming today! Thank you for you're well wishes and I hope he'll be alright :(

·
Registered
6,658 Posts
I hope its something treatable! You'll be in my thought.s

1 - 5 of 5 Posts