1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
138 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
All Bassethounds Drool.

Mr. Buddylee is a Bassethound.

Mr. Buddylee Drools.

This is not a photo of the Happy Hound drooling. Buddylee is dripping or streaming. The jumbo stainless steel bowl was full when he began quenching his thirst. Many businesses in Portsmouth provide curbside watering holes. Thanks to all the considerate animal lovers!

·
Registered
13,075 Posts
That is really nice that they provide watering holes! I wish we had such a thing here! :) Mr Buddylee is a cutie!

·
Registered
4,470 Posts
I just love him. lol He is too cute

·
Registered
3,495 Posts
I'll have to drive the whole 5 miles to Portsmouth and walk around with Bella again soon! Now that tourist season is mostly over, might be able to find a parking spot besides the garage. Do you take Mr. Buddylee to the dog park there?

He sure is a handsome fella! =)

·
Registered
138 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I'll have to drive the whole 5 miles to Portsmouth and walk around with Bella again soon! Now that tourist season is mostly over, might be able to find a parking spot besides the garage. Do you take Mr. Buddylee to the dog park there?

He sure is a handsome fella! =)
We take him to Pierce Island rather than the fenced in dog park. Great views and we meet lots of dogs early in the morning.

·
Registered
3,495 Posts
Yeah, the dog park is pretty small....some bad juju there a lot of times.

I forgot about Pierce Island...it is nice, esp this time of year. We might just have to go there tomorrow....gonna be a beeeautiful day!

Pic of Bella at PI

2540.jpg

1 - 10 of 10 Posts