Puppy Forum and Dog Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
4,044 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So I am in charge of mowing our 1/2 acre yard and lot. I listen to my ipod and I usually enjoy it, but this was the first time with our new puppy in the backyard. I have to say a puppy chasing you and staring at you from the porch is pretty cool. Im so happy to finally have a dog I could cry. Dog ownership is everything I thought it would be and more. I have already picked up poop, lots of throw up (She gets carsick!) and some disgusting things she should not be chewing on. Luna is a great puppy, she already knows sit and is learning down. She has had the whole neighborhood (Ok exaggerating a bit, more like 7 people) come to see her and she loved them all, especially the 10 year old boy who would run around the yard with her. She loves our neighbors dog, she loves our cats, even though they dont like her. She's already crate trained, and she is learning how to play fetch (we got her chasing the ball and picking it up but not bringing it back, at first she wasnt interested in picking it up).

And to make things even better the 3 cats are getting along better then ever before, this is the break we have been hoping for. We hoped the dog would make them think cats vs puppy instead of cat vs cat vs cat and thats what has happened.

Attachments

·
Registered
1,801 Posts
Hahaha. XD

I'm glad it's going so well. <3

I fell in love with a corgi/Aussie mix at work. But you know how it goes - I can't have him. Makes me want to cry, actually, but meh...I'm glad you finally have a dog that you can claim, at least partially. =) She really sounds like an amazing little thing. <3

(PS, Asura died. =( That's probably contributing to my down mood...)

1 - 3 of 3 Posts