Puppy Forum and Dog Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
4,849 Posts
Every time I see Web all I think is "eeeeears!!!! :D :D :D" They look like they don't mind it too much- or maybe you just had a really tasty treat? lol

In 3 years I've moved 5 times. Joys of being a military spouse.

·
Registered
284 Posts
I love Webster's ears!

·
Registered
1,556 Posts
Just wanted to add that Mira is striking! I have never been a huge fan of solid coats, especially black, but man. She changes everything for me and makes me think about Flat Coats even more seriously. If you have more pictures of her, please share. They make my day!

·
Registered
7,761 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I know how you feel! I've moved 4 times in 3 years! Gets old don't it?
It does! I'm hoping to stay here for a very long time. At least for the rest of my dogs' lifetimes, and since in my mind they are going to live to 30, that's quite a while :) Going to start small though -- goal is to spend two Thanksgivings under one roof. We'll go from there :)

Every time I see Web all I think is "eeeeears!!!! :D :D :D" They look like they don't mind it too much- or maybe you just had a really tasty treat? lol
You're not alone lol...his ears are out of control. I don't think I had any treats on me, but they are used to humoring me and just go along with it.

That's a cute photo :p I hope the dogs are liking the new place :)
So far so good :)

Just wanted to add that Mira is striking! I have never been a huge fan of solid coats, especially black, but man. She changes everything for me and makes me think about Flat Coats even more seriously. If you have more pictures of her, please share. They make my day!
Thanks :) I posted another thread with a pic of Mira at her finest lolol

1 - 8 of 8 Posts