Puppy Forum and Dog Forums banner

1 - 20 of 66 Posts

·
Registered
5,284 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
So we had so much fun with the photo contest last time that I thought I'd make another.

This one is going to center on the dogs' mouth - eating, chewing, carrying, retreiving, yawning, barking, howling, funny faces, flinging a toy around, sticking their tongue out, flirtpoling, an enormous toothy grin etc etc etc - ANY kind of picture, so long as it's funny and your dog is obviously doing something that appreciably involves the mouth in some way, shape or form! You may choose to put a short explanation or title as well.

Once again, two (2) photos per member, though it's just one category this time.

To keep it from getting overwhelming I'll set an end date like last time once I see how many people actually enter, and then you all will judge. :D

·
Registered
4,204 Posts

Even though it's wwwwaaaayyy past Christmas this is just too cute!

·
Registered
7,761 Posts
I should have saved my "action" shot from the last round for this...ah well...

/me goes to find something else...

Okay this is from before I got my camera, but...

Who ever said dogs can't read? :)

·
Registered
4,355 Posts
here's Tir, really "mouthing off".....she was sassin' me for not throwing the ball fast enuff....

and Titch w/ his "blankie".....

·
Registered
2,135 Posts
This was hard, as I apparently have a lot of pictures of my two "mouthing off" LOL I'll submit, but there is a lot of tough competition already in this one!

And, I love this picture

·
Registered
8 Posts
Here's Maui, our 6-month old Catahoula Leopard Dog/Beagle mix, catching a ball and tugging on one of her favourite toys:

1 - 20 of 66 Posts