Puppy Forum and Dog Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Mousey is turning one at the end of the month. To celebrate, I am going to list 12 things I love about him (and hopefully twelve photos to go with although I seem to struggle with photo upload for whatever reason).

(1) That at approximately 6 weeks old, hungry and tired, he didn't stop crying so I could find him on the side of the road.

(2) That he doesn't love every person, but if your a repeat visitor in his life he thinks your family.

(3) That he's actually German shep/boxer mix, even though we thought he was lab/Pitt, and we didn't figure it out til his ears started to stand up, so we sent in his DNA.

(4) That he loves his pj's to put on for after bath time and his sweatshirts and booties when we get those deep freezes.

(5) That he accepted his two cat sisters refuse to be herded and will only snuggle on their terms.

(6) That he will leave chicken alone on the counter, but will get some of that broccoli you're cutting up come hell or high water.

(7) He will bark at things, only when I am home, and only until I come look and say all good or if I'm lazy just say all good. Cause, you know, that feral cat looks like trouble.

(8) That when I'm having a panic attack he licks me.

(9) That he tolerated Otter's existence from the beginning even though we hadn't planned to get another dog til Mouse was 3.

(10) That he now loves Otter and let's Otter do things like lay on him.

(11) That he sleep talks basically every time he naps and it's adorable.

(12) That I know he would protect all of us.

Attachments

·
Registered
35 Posts
How adorable and happy birthday (soon) Mouse. Dexter turns one july 1st and today I actually picked up a number 1 birthday candle lol

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Awww! They're birthday buddies! Has Dexter gone through an adolescent phase yet? Mouse hasn't and I keep waiting for it to happen. His little brother on the other hand has decided at barely 6 months that he should push boundaries and pretend he no longer knows any commands.

I thought about getting a candle, but for whatever reason small flames freak Otter out. A bonfire, no big deal. A match, crazy barking and trying get as far away as possible!

·
Registered
35 Posts
Awww! They're birthday buddies! Has Dexter gone through an adolescent phase yet? Mouse hasn't and I keep waiting for it to happen. His little brother on the other hand has decided at barely 6 months that he should push boundaries and pretend he no longer knows any commands.

I thought about getting a candle, but for whatever reason small flames freak Otter out. A bonfire, no big deal. A match, crazy barking and trying get as far away as possible!
You dont have to light the candle to still put one on a doggie cake for pictures:) I even have a muffin tin I'm using so each dog gets there own little cake.

And yes, yes he has/is. Almost a year old, half German shepherd half Pitt with his family gems, he pushes my buttons. He listens but often plays like he dosnt hear me right away some days. Hes to smart for his own good lol

1 - 10 of 10 Posts