Puppy Forum and Dog Forums banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
161 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I know it's only a few, but we didn't get to go out for Memorial Day Weekend. So I got a couple round the house.

Spotacus Headshot

Vicky with her favorite toy in my barren yard.

Vicky crashed out.

·
Registered
1,879 Posts
Wow your dogs are gorgeous. That first picture is a show-stopper though, I mean it's a dalmatian so it's already cute but then adding puppy eyes to the mix!

·
Registered
4,204 Posts
wow what cuties! I love them!

·
Registered
4,044 Posts
Beautiful pictures! I love Dalmatians, they are so stunning.

·
Registered
1,132 Posts
I knew i was going to see some amazing pics when I saw your name, AlaskaDals:D
Thanks so much for sharing.

·
Registered
1,525 Posts
On Spotacus, they put the dots right where the eyes go. TOO cute!

·
Registered
5,284 Posts
You're teasing us.. three pictures is not enough :( LOL! I love your pack! More pictures soon, pretty please?

·
Registered
177 Posts
You're teasing us.. three pictures is not enough :( LOL! I love your pack! More pictures soon, pretty please?
I second that .... There is no such thing as "too many" Dalmatian photos. I just wish i would have taken more of Chip!!!

·
Registered
4,277 Posts
Terrific photos. I can't get enough dal shots and yours are stunning.

Q: what kind of fence do you have in your yard? Are you happy with it? Looks similar to one I'm considering.

·
Registered
161 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Sorry guys I haven't been on in a while. I've been so busy with dog stuff. Thanks for all these nice compliments. You all make me feel really good. I'm hoping this summer I'll have some puppy photos for you all! Fingers crossed.

Pepper - I'm in Wasilla, and I agree, we do need more Alaska folks here ;) I have a few Dal folks up there in Fairbanks. So if you ever see a Dal out there, see if they know the Dal woman in Wasilla.

winniec777 - I'm using Sheepswire Fencing, but it was meant to be temporary and Spotacus likes to jump it when the neighbor's dog is running loose. We are going to get privacy fencing this summer. This fence works just fine, as long as you don't have a dog that has to jump it.

And again, Thank you all for your kind words.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts