Puppy Forum and Dog Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
307 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This morning has been a complete cluster fluff. We've been getting the rain leftovers from Issac here in the midwest. Much needed rain. But around 5:30am Sassy wanted out to go pee. Get half way down the porch and then BANG! The transformer blew up. A tree in a neighbor's yard came up from it's roots and took it down. Going from porch light and Street light to complete and utter darkness freaked me out. I couldn't see Sassy, the front door, anything. I ended up flailing around in th dark, tripped over Sassy while I tried to get her back inside. Now Sassy doesn't want out. I take her out, and she freezes and wants back inside. Is she still freaked out about the incendent? She won't even look in the direction of where the explosion happened. I hope she gets over it soon, she probally has to pee.

·
Registered
17,917 Posts
This morning has been a complete cluster fluff. We've been getting the rain leftovers from Issac here in the midwest. Much needed rain. But around 5:30am Sassy wanted out to go pee. Get half way down the porch and then BANG! The transformer blew up. A tree in a neighbor's yard came up from it's roots and took it down. Going from porch light and Street light to complete and utter darkness freaked me out. I couldn't see Sassy, the front door, anything. I ended up flailing around in th dark, tripped over Sassy while I tried to get her back inside. Now Sassy doesn't want out. I take her out, and she freezes and wants back inside. Is she still freaked out about the incendent? She won't even look in the direction of where the explosion happened. I hope she gets over it soon, she probally has to pee.
Jack had a similar issue, when the cabinet in our kitchen, by the back door (that the dogs must go out) fell down. It was full of dishes and landed on my head - so there was screaming. We had to carry him out there for a couple of days, but he got over it, fast. It sucks and isn't fun, but it'll pass.

·
Registered
307 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
It was probally pretty comical watching me flail around. But at the moment it was like "HOLY POOP! GET ME OUT OF HERE NOW!" I have terriable vision in the dark.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts