Puppy Forum and Dog Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
7,262 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Tyson is such a smart little boy - I think that's why he's such a troublemaker. We're on vacation in a rental house, got here last night. Until lunch today, I had been feeding both dogs in the kitchen and just watching them (Katie likes to steal from Tyson).

At lunch, I put Tyson in a crate and left Katie loose so I could eat instead of supervising. I just got their dinner and Tyson ran right into the crate, sat down, and waited for his food.

I need to learn how to channel his smarts for good rather than allow him to use them for trouble.

·
Registered
7,262 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Hee-hee-hee! Yup! It's those smart ones that keep you on your toes & turn your hair prematurely gray! lol Enjoy your vacation!!
Thanks! Katie is smart, but has great house manners. Tyson is completely different - smart, mischievous, and usually up to no good. He's being good right now - curled up at my feet.

lol on the gray - I have someone to take care of that no matter what he does. :)

·
Registered
17,896 Posts
That is beautiful. Such a smart, awesome, little guy. I'm glad you're enjoying him (and hope you're enjoying vacation, too!)

1 - 4 of 4 Posts