·
Registered
19,018 Posts
Wow that's a big litter!

·
Registered
1,851 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
7 weeks. Mason/Ot Vitosha on mom side, dad is from knpv import lines. It's non stop run, jump, bite, bark and poop lol. And rotties are their best friends lol.

·
Banned
964 Posts
7 weeks. Mason/Ot Vitosha on mom side, dad is from knpv import lines. It's non stop run, jump, bite, bark and poop lol. And rotties are their best friends lol.
Ive been doing a lotta research on this breed...
and I like what Im reading..

·
Registered
10,837 Posts
I don't have the chops for a Mal, but they certainly are a striking dog. I will however come to your place and roll in that field with them. It's the least I can offer.

·
Registered
1,851 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Thanks all. They are working lines. The mother is the only one not working. It's just easier to have her out as I have two others working now. Dad is narcotic/patrol. His side is knpv (mostly all police k9), and moms side for generations are patrol, Ppd, and a few sport dogs.

·
Registered
10,534 Posts
ROFL, Julie that first pick looks like they're practicing their bite work! Beautiful pups.

·
Registered
1,851 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Lol, they will be great leg work dogs ;)! It's impossible to redirect all nine. I have lost three pair of blue jeans, and a few sweat pants. The entire litter has natural full mouth bites, some are all ready showing amazing grips. One male in particular will hold on so long he just lays down and let's himself be dragged about.

This cross was specifically choosen for scenting and detection. Though I do weigh in bites, grips, and fight, it is not my highest priority. So to see so much potential in this litter for that venue was surprising. The tugging will come in handy with detection, and hopefully they inherit the great temperaments of the parents.

·
Registered
1,851 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
There are nine in this litter. All healthy . There is only one out of three runts that stayed smaller, the other two caught up in size.

·
Registered
2,619 Posts
D'aww, thanks for sharing more pictures! :D Love to see them grow. Do all of them have homes yet?

·
Registered
1,851 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
All but 3 are sold. The other three will stay here for training. Once I see what they will be good at they will go to either police departments or sar teams.

1 - 20 of 26 Posts