Puppy Forum and Dog Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
7,507 Posts
He is just a sweetie!!! I'm so glad he's found out what being safe and happy are all about K. :D

·
Registered
1,456 Posts
LOL- that was so cute. He is huge! His tail can be used as a weapon-haha.

·
Registered
5,622 Posts
He is so flippin' cute!! :D

He does very well on the stairs...Uallis has a hard time with ours. :rolleyes:

·
Registered
3,510 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
He is just a sweetie!!! I'm so glad he's found out what being safe and happy are all about K.
Thanks K, I love having him here, it's a change of pace from what I'm used to for sure!

OMG...that tail could leave bruises! He looks so happy. Is he new? How long have you had him. Love the face of a mastiff. How can anyone be afraid of such a goofy looking face?! ;)
We've had MoJo for about 2, almost 3 weeks now

LOL- that was so cute. He is huge! His tail can be used as a weapon-haha.
It is a serious thumping tool LOL

He is so flippin' cute!! :D

He does very well on the stairs...Uallis has a hard time with ours. :rolleyes:
Yeah, he takes a minute to co-ordinate his bulk on the stairs. I make sure I'm not on them when he starts down LMAO!

Great vid's. I want MOJO!!! Or should i say MoMo? :D
No Way Jose, he's here for good! I'll share lots of pics and vids tho

·
Registered
6,047 Posts
here's the combined video: Ignore the silly voices :rolleyes:
Its not silly voices its called talking to your dog like all us crazy people here do,only difference is my version is deeper than yours.:D

Right i love this dog and he looks so happy now:),dont you just love the Mastiff tail wagg,its almost detached from thier being.haha

·
Registered
718 Posts
Mojo reminds me so much of Lennox! He does the same thing! The way he does things, just like the way Lennox does! It makes me feel like they are somehow related! Mojo is awesome.

-n

1 - 11 of 11 Posts