Puppy Forum and Dog Forums banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
5,140 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
We had snow for 3 days and it is supposed to snow again in a couple days. The dogs have been having great fun in the nice deep snow, it was at least 10" in most places and deeper in some.

Although last night it started getting very windy on the way home, when I got home my tracks from leaving were gone. After pulling in 10mins later those tracks were gone. Now we have some areas that are bare, just dirt and 2-4ft drifts in other areas.

·
Registered
6,047 Posts
Spicy these pictures of Sammara are the best you've ever posted,shes grown into a magnificent looking CC:cool:,she really reminds me of Aslans mum.
Her chest has really grown strong and wide even since the last pics you posted about a month ago,shes officially my fav of your crew (even more so than the APBT)

Would you mind if i copy these 2 pics,just to keep in my desktop?

·
Registered
1,456 Posts
Beautiful pictures! You're dogs are all in tip top shape. How do you have time to keep them all in such great shape!

·
Registered
1,419 Posts

·
Registered
12,574 Posts
All of your dogs are beautiful spicy but you know my favorite is still Samara girl. She is so striking.

·
Registered
556 Posts
Hey Spicy! Awesome action shots (as usual) :)

What are the temps like in your area? Here in MN the highs have been maybe 20F, but more like single digits to below 0 before the wind chill. The reason I ask is because my dogs can only enjoy playing in the snow for a few minutes before they start rotating paws off the ground b/c they're cold. I'm just wondering if I have freeze babies or what.

Anywho, great pics! Thanks for sharing.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts