Puppy Forum and Dog Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Banned
1,861 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
in december of 2007 he was stolen. Never found him but i keep hoping that somehow he will come home.

·
Registered
301 Posts
Rotties are my favorite dog. Mine was the best dog I have EVER had! I love the last picture...he is sitting like such a gentleman!

·
Registered
55 Posts
What a handsome boy!! I'm sorry for your loss. I don't understand why someone would take someone's dog. It's just rotten. :mad:

·
Banned
1,861 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
He was a dog that i got when he turned two and when he was stolen he was 7. I trained him he had DA and was aggressive to strangers. I worked hard with him, After i trained him he was fine with other dogs and with people, he'd roll over and let them pet his belly, He begged for treats from people, would shake...:( I miss him terribly...Thats why i would love to be able to train eris the way i had mojo trained.

·
Registered
164 Posts
its sad /..i went through same phase .. but some how my dog came back im so hapy ..i am sure ur will come back too and its about time to come back ^_^

·
Banned
1,861 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
its sad /..i went through same phase .. but some how my dog came back im so hapy ..i am sure ur will come back too and its about time to come back ^_^
i really wish he would be found and brought back. He's the only one eyed rottie in auburn.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts