Puppy Forum and Dog Forums banner

61 - 64 of 64 Posts

·
Registered
1,995 Posts
I'm not a big fan of APBTS X more primitive/independent breeds, i also am not the biggest fan of APBTx Guardian breeds

·
Registered
20 Posts
HuskyXPitt.

My brother just got two (sibling boy and girl) Husky, Pitt mix pups. They are BEAUTIFUL, but, after owning a Husky for 12 years now....I just told him Good Luck!! (He has NO experience with dogs...hardly ever has a job long..and has 4 kids now and he's only 27! He's VERY VERY VERY irresponsible and make REALLY dumb decisions.) I worry for those pups. I KNOW they are not going to get the training and socialization they need and will PROBABLY be kept outside at all times covered in fleas. :(

·
Registered
2,290 Posts
I'm not a fan of anything "oodle". -.-

I agree w/ others a couple pages back, taking two breeds and crossing them that have two TOTALLY different personalities/traits should be a big NO-NO!

I got lucky w/ my mutts; I believe Donatello to be Min Pin/Chihuahua, which in all honesty he should be the most difficult, stubborn, snappy, yappy, little bastard you've ever met. COMPLETE opposite. Miggy is a Chihuahua/JRT (Supposedly, Chi/PUG or Chi/Weenie), but he's built like a JRT, and has the high energy like one. He lacks a prey-drive though which is nice......

61 - 64 of 64 Posts