Puppy Forum and Dog Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hey everyone, I never thought I was the type of person that could turn into the gushing dog owner, but I understand now how you can kind of get sucked in once you meet that special little fella. I logged on here about a month ago for advice on my new Bulldog puppy Mitch. I have to say y'all were very kind and I thank you for that. Based off the threads I've read on here, it made it very easy for me to adjust to puppy ownership and train little Mitchie. He is now 13 weeks old and absolutely a sweetheart. I dont know if this is normal, but amazingly enough he is fully potty trained. It took him about two weeks and he had it, I just took him out to the same spot every hour and now he wont go unless he's outside. Plus I think that it gave him a will to please, cause he also learned how to Sit, shake, lay down, and now we're working on rollover. He's been around the hot rods and even some motorcycles since the start so the noise doesn't seem to bother him. He gets to meet several new people every day and loves everyone. He's also a little photo hog. My finace took these photos for me for valentines day, Enjoy and thanks!--Paulie

1 - 14 of 14 Posts