Puppy Forum and Dog Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
50 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone ever use this supplement?
A woman was in the shop today and she is a professional groomer. I asked her about my youngest doxie's dull coat and itchyness. She told me that most skin problems can be solved with diet. I told her we just changed their food and she told me to get this supplement and put it in their food. Just wanted to know if anyone has had any success or failure.
Nancy

·
Registered
4,355 Posts
Anyone ever use this supplement?
A woman was in the shop today and she is a professional groomer. I asked her about my youngest doxie's dull coat and itchyness. She told me that most skin problems can be solved with diet. I told her we just changed their food and she told me to get this supplement and put it in their food. Just wanted to know if anyone has had any success or failure.
Nancy
i started using it about a 1 1/2 mo ago and it has done wonders for my dogs.....their coats are soft, shiny and "bouncy" (more so than b/4).....their energy hasn't changed much but their eyes are bright and they just seem all around in better condition......

edit: forgot to mention that i only use 1/2 the recommended amount,as well.....

·
Registered
50 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks....that is what this woman told me also...my Doxies would only need about 1/4 of a teasp. a day. I think I am going to give it a try.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts