Puppy Forum and Dog Forums banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
81 - 100 of 112 Posts

·
Registered
19,018 Posts
I almost went with a Wigglebutt before I found Hank. Definitely an option for future breeder. I've heard a lot of good things. :)

·
Registered
3,193 Posts
Here is my very favorite MAS and a beautiful representative of the Wigglebutt Excellence! He has made a believer out of me. Never met a smarter dog with a better attitude. This dog is the bomb. WHAT a performer. I am pretty sure I will eventually own one of his pups.

·
Registered
19,018 Posts
I will be jealous! I contacted the breeder and everything and then ended up getting Hank instead. lol I guess Hank is cool too. They are on my list of future breeds/breeders

·
Registered
174 Posts
Discussion Starter · #87 ·
Wow! That dog is beautiful!

·
Registered
3,193 Posts
Isn't he! And he's smarter and more biddable than he is attractive. Great all-around dog. I have been so fortunate to be able to coach him (and his handler) for a year now. They both just blow me out of the water.

One more:

·
Registered
2,865 Posts
MAS are the only small breed I would currently consider. I haven't cared for them like I do Aussies, but I also have yet to truly meet a well bred one. They are currently so varied that finding a good breeder is absolutely key. I don't know anything about wigglebutt, but there is probably a reason they are the only one I have really heard about (and all positive). They are probably a lot like Aussies. Barky, prone to be reactive, bouncy etc. But Aussies are a whole lot of fun.. so I imagine MAS must be just as fun with less likelihood of knocking you over!

That dog is so gorgeous. Aaaaannnd now I want MAS from Wigglebutt too. It would be more financially practical to get a smaller one.. :p

·
Registered
19,018 Posts
Isn't he! And he's smarter and more biddable than he is attractive. Great all-around dog. I have been so fortunate to be able to coach him (and his handler) for a year now. They both just blow me out of the water.

One more:
That's Bounce, right? How big is he? He always looks pretty small in pictures.

I know a decent handful of Flagtree MAS and they're super neat. One young male from them is just one of the coolest dogs. He's gorgeous too.

·
Registered
19,018 Posts
No I just remember seeing his pictures on the breeder's website. I thought he was cute! 15" is a good size.

·
Registered
174 Posts
Discussion Starter · #93 ·
That dog looks AMAZING!

·
Registered
3,518 Posts
The breeder where my MAS came from did not show but used hers for herding. She had goats, sheep, and ducks. Hers was working stock and registered with the stock dog register. Mine is great inside but outside he is in constant motion. Always on the alert keeping an eye on everything. Some breeders will charge more for color and the big thing is eye color for price. This breeder did not charge any different for color or eye color. What I liked is she had both parents and some of the grand parents on site. I liked that all of them had great temperaments and none of them showed any shyness. I went with this breeder because it was what I thought would be a great dog He is and is not fragile at all. He learns things very easily. Would I get another one? Probably not. It is just that I have owned one and my needs/wants have changed.

·
Registered
174 Posts
Discussion Starter · #95 ·
I'm falling in love with Wigglebutts more and more, just have to wait a little while!

·
Registered
7,842 Posts

One more:
Stop it, you're killing me! next puppy for me wont be until next year or beyond.

MAS are the only small breed I would currently consider. I haven't cared for them like I do Aussies, but I also have yet to truly meet a well bred one. They are currently so varied that finding a good breeder is absolutely key. I don't know anything about wigglebutt, but there is probably a reason they are the only one I have really heard about (and all positive). They are probably a lot like Aussies. Barky, prone to be reactive, bouncy etc. But Aussies are a whole lot of fun.. so I imagine MAS must be just as fun with less likelihood of knocking you over!

That dog is so gorgeous. Aaaaannnd now I want MAS from Wigglebutt too. It would be more financially practical to get a smaller one.. :p
This, they dont eat as much and gawd ... as much as Lincoln crashes into me I fear what they would be like if he were 60 lbs and 24" not 34 lbs and 18" LOL

No I just remember seeing his pictures on the breeder's website. I thought he was cute! 15" is a good size.
15" is a good size and its my size goal for my next potential MAS.

I'm falling in love with Wigglebutts more and more, just have to wait a little while!
Once you meet a well bred one you will WANT! I wish you were closer, you could meet Lincoln, he would make you fall in love for sure ;)

·
Registered
174 Posts
Discussion Starter · #97 ·
Yeah, but I can tell he's awesome! I can't wait another 366+ days!

·
Registered
174 Posts
Discussion Starter · #98 ·
Eeeeee! I keep looking up MAS puppies why! I'm just glad Indiana is not far away!

·
Registered
174 Posts
Discussion Starter · #100 ·
Are you drawn to one color more so than another color? If yes what color is that?
I really like blue merle and red tri. But any color is great!

81 - 100 of 112 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.