Puppy Forum and Dog Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
1,476 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So the pope came to Philadelphia this weekend, and my classes were cancelled Thursday-Monday because so many people wouldn't be able to commute in to school. We also happen to live right next to where a large mass was occurring, so to avoid the craziness we spent four nights at my dad's house!

I'm happy to report Bennie and Abilene are getting along better than ever, really no animosity at all :) Bennie is also now fine with me petting Abilene, when she used to get pretty jealous. It was a nice long weekend for the dogs filled with walks and trips to empty dog parks, playgrounds, and yards! So different from the city, but I think Bennie is also happy to be home.

Also I'm going to link one video of Bennie trying to climb up a slide & one of her showing that she's afraid of literally nothing on the second post. Never sure if videos are going to go through!

·
Registered
1,476 Posts
Discussion Starter #2

·
Registered
97 Posts
That second video had me chanting "YOU CAN DO IT!" and then she decided "I can't do it" and I was sad for her, lol. Bennie is awesome. <3

·
Registered
646 Posts
Bennie put so much effort into climbing up the slide hahaha. She got so close!

She is definitely one of the cutest dogs ever! I can't help but fall in love with those bully breed faces; they're my kryptonite!

·
Registered
1,476 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Thanks everyone! She is quite the character ;) And I figured that her coming around the slide was good problem solving, and who am I to deny her a reward for the valiant effort! She's way too uncoordinated to have ever gotten up the slide herself anyways, lol.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts