Puppy Forum and Dog Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1,713 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
At the dog park this afternoon...
Found Abby - a red tricolor aussie. Although her and Sierra don't match exactly (such as Abby having a fuller white collar and Sierra's missing leg fringe - it had to be clipped after she got it matted with burrs at the park) their mannerisms, color, attitude and obedience were almost identical...both my husband and I and Abby's owners got a kick out of it.

And a few other interesting dogs we ran into...

An obese (owner says at least 25 pounds over weight) white boxer...yes a boxer...the owner says she often gets pit X or bulldog X which was the direction I was going...

A pup that kept finding the mud...his owners kept getting him out of it and he kept finding a new wallow of it...

And our girl not wanting to take a pic...to many new smells!

·
Registered
4,778 Posts
Very cute :)

Also white IS a color in Boxers, it's just not a color accepted by AKC (or any others, I don't think) standard.

·
Registered
1,713 Posts
Discussion Starter #3 (Edited)
Very cute :)

Also white IS a color in Boxers, it's just not a color accepted by AKC (or any others, I don't think) standard.
It's not so much the white (I know it occurs) as much as it is that dog is so overweight he doesn't hardly fit any other describing features of a boxer which lead me to believe a different breed.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts