Puppy Forum and Dog Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1,914 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Mina went to the vet for the first time yesterday. She did great, she actually slept through her shot. She was awake the whole time in the waiting room, but as soon as she hit the table and layed down she was asleep. But she was declared healthy and she got her first shot! And we built a new 'puppy playpen' outside seeing as we now have three puppies. I have Mina, my uncle has her brother (Rambo), and my gramma got a chi puppy (Peanut). Let me tell you things are hectic, but all is going well.
Puppy playpen:

The three babies together:

Oh and before I forget, I've been reminded how much I love the smell of puppy breath.

·
Registered
1,914 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
They're little hellens. :p Just kidding actually, they're australian shepherdxblack lab

·
Registered
246 Posts
Cute dogs and interesting mix. Since puppies can't regulate their body temps as well as a full-grown dog, please make sure their pen includes a shaded area and plenty of cool drinking water. (The same advice is true even for full-grown dogs, but especially true for puppies). Summer is coming and it will be hot.

·
Registered
1,914 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 · (Edited)
Cute dogs and interesting mix. Since puppies can't regulate their body temps as well as a full-grown dog, please make sure their pen includes a shaded area and plenty of cool drinking water. (The same advice is true even for full-grown dogs, but especially true for puppies). Summer is coming and it will be hot.
As of right now they only go out there to potty and if they do play out there it's for short intervals (15 minutes at the most). ;) I know what you're talking about and can understand your concern though.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts