Registered
1,914 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Mina and Upendi:

One tired puppy:

·
Registered
743 Posts
Awww, she's so cute! Mina looks like a little sweetheart. How is Upendi doing with her new little sister?

·
Registered
1,914 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Awww, she's so cute! Mina looks like a little sweetheart. How is Upendi doing with her new little sister?
She loves her! Mina's a bit nervous because Upendi wants to just be around her all the time. She just can't understand why Mina won't play with her yet. ;)

·
Registered
1,525 Posts
Mina is so sweet!! She's going to be a gorgeous dog. I love the bookshelf photo. She looks like a pretty little knick-knack. :)

·
Registered
1,132 Posts
Awww, she is just too sweet:D

·
Registered
2,377 Posts
Oh my goodness! She is absolutely adorable! She looks just like my ole Georgie when he came to us a pup! Georgies gone now, except in our hearts, but he was SUCH a good dog!
CONGRATULATIONS :D

·
Registered
1,914 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Wow she is so pretty!

I may be partial since she looks a LOT like my aussie mix as a puppy-
Oh my goodness, I had to do a double take for a second there I thought that was Mina. ;) I checked out your pups other pictures and I think he's beautiful.

Thanks everyone, I'm glad you enjoyed the pictures.

·
Registered
660 Posts
She's adorable! Rosco has a pair of 14 year old aussie/chocolate lab friends and they're just so unique looking. Mina will grow up gorgeously.

·
Registered
1,914 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
She's adorable! Rosco has a pair of 14 year old aussie/chocolate lab friends and they're just so unique looking. Mina will grow up gorgeously.
I'm just waiting to see what her coat length is going to be like. ;)

·
Registered
660 Posts
I dunno. You might be surprised! We've run in to so many aussie mixes and they all vary so much. The two mentioned above are quite long. Rosco is a heeler/aussie mix and his is quite short except for his mane. We've met other heeler aussie mixes and they look nothing like him. Crazy.

·
Registered
1,914 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
I dunno. You might be surprised! We've run in to so many aussie mixes and they all vary so much. The two mentioned above are quite long. Rosco is a heeler/aussie mix and his is quite short except for his mane. We've met other heeler aussie mixes and they look nothing like him. Crazy.
I think it's going to end up somewhere inbetween a lab and an aussie length. It looks to long now to be short like a labs, but then again I could be wrong. :rolleyes:

1 - 20 of 20 Posts