Puppy Forum and Dog Forums banner

Michigan!

893 views 15 replies 6 participants last post by  Niraya 
#1 ·
I've been in Michigan with Bella since Friday. We're here at my friend Megan's house with her two siberians and a friend of ours came up last night with his two siberians! We had a 5 Siberian husky trip to the dog park today. They're having a blast!

Just thought I would update from Michigan :p

#3 ·
Livonia. And really just because. I had the opportunity to get away and Megan wanted to see Bella so we made the 12 hour drive to meet up and stay at her house and another friend drove up 4 hours. Gonna go meet with a breeder friend of mine tomorrow before we leave I think also.

#13 ·
Thats how Bella has been. Just non stop go go go. She hasn't quite grasped that other dogs get tired and she needs to stop.

She has a canine sized hole in her face, though, through no fault of any of ours. Someone brought a very large, unsocialized foster dog over that was poorly socialized and thought tossing him in with four other dogs was a good idea- Bella payed the price.

#14 ·
Sham can be incredibly rude in his excitement so I'm trying to bust his butt into not getting all nutso when it's time to play. He likes to bite and hold scruff (he's got a really great grasp of "no bite" and will let go every time, but he'll just go back a few seconds later until I have to physically go make him sit down and wait it down. Then he'll wait AT LEAST 30 seconds before doing it again) and nose punch. I have no idea how he has survived with Smalls for so long as she doesn't tolerate those sort of shenanigans at all.

#15 ·
Too bad I live so far North! I could bring my 6 Huskers and they could all take turns trying to tire Bella out. ;)

#16 ·
TWAB - shammy needs a Bella!

Too bad I live so far North! I could bring my 6 Huskers and they could all take turns trying to tire Bella out.
Way to live so far away! That would have been insanity!!

I'm leaving today so I won't be home until late tonight early/early morning but I have lots of pictures - and Kevin and Megan have a lot as well!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.