Puppy Forum and Dog Forums banner

Mia requests a new owner (ASAP)

1K views 13 replies 11 participants last post by  MusherChic 
#1 ·
I am being abused.

9 by Summer_Papillon, on Flickr

Sorry for the two threads in a day but I thought I'd show you this patheticness. She's been really good since I've been sick the past 3 days. And now she's starting to get bored.

She brought me something.

1 by Summer_Papillon, on Flickr

Throw it.

3 by Summer_Papillon, on Flickr

I am so sweet. You really want to throw it.

2 by Summer_Papillon, on Flickr

You're stupid.

5 by Summer_Papillon, on Flickr

Throw it PLEASE

7 by Summer_Papillon, on Flickr

Okay, you make me sick.

4 by Summer_Papillon, on Flickr

*screams*

8 by Summer_Papillon, on Flickr

*glare*

6 by Summer_Papillon, on Flickr

So yes. Mia is looking for a new owner. The only requirement is that you can throw a ball.

See less See more
#5 ·
Haha, thanks guys. :) I'm feeling better this afternoon. Still can't talk at all though.

She's actually been pretty good. She's appointed herself my caretaker (which is not always a good thing). She keeps coming over and snuggling in with me and then trying to groom me (kinda gross). I have thrown the ball for her some, but that's about it. Poor thing. She does not enjoy being lazy. Every time I stand up to do anything (like get food, drink, medicine, bathroom, etc) she jumps up all excited like 'OH BOY, we're going somewhere FINALLY' But then she begrudgingly settles back in when I go lie back down. She's actually grown up into a good little dog with a nice off switch. Who would have thunk it? lol

#10 ·
Mia is so manipulative, I just love it. She's a good girl, but she's rotten.

Just one tennis ball throw a day can change this poor papillon's life.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.