Puppy Forum and Dog Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
4,355 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i got this pic of Meghan (Luna) and the grandbaby of the gal that has her now.....she really loves this little boy and wherever he is is where they will find her....

an update on her: she has finally settled in and is doing much better (don't know if you all remember about the HA and DA that she was displaying after moving there, or the regression in house training, etc.)...it took her about 3 mo b/4 she finally settled in but she did it....she still has some DA but it's only w/ anything not Border Collie and that she doesn't already know....it's getting better, tho....the owner says that when her and her "brother" Fin are called, she's the 1st to respond (so much for not hearing) and she really loves being around the horses/ponies out there....and the little guy there is trying to learn to walk using her but she's a bit to fast for him:rolleyes:....

·
Registered
4,355 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
yeah, they say she's doing great w/ her training (i haven't seen her in classes, yet, and won't as i have some issues w/ the owner/trainer of the place for comments made on her and i don't think i'd remain quiet about it)...and she got "kicked out" of doggy day care for certain days cuz she nipped a hyper Goldie puppy in the butt as it ran/bounced by her.....can't say as i blame her...i think i would, too:D

·
Banned
593 Posts
Awwwwwee, Megan has grown up so beautifully! I'm glad she is doing good in her new home. She looks very LOVED! She was one of my favorite's from your litter. I was wondering how she was doing. Thanks for the update........ it made my day. :D

1 - 4 of 4 Posts