Puppy Forum and Dog Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
69 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I got a mix puppy from a local rescue two Saturdays ago. She is a little sweetheart. I have not owned a dog since I was very young so thought I should join a forum for help/info. She was listed as a basset mix although she looks nothing like it. She is mostly lab looking. We know for sure she has lab, basset and spaniel in her, and probably more :p

I also have 3 cats so I am trying to figure out the best way to socialize them. All 3 of my kitties are about 1.5 years old and they are just keeping their distance for now and I am not pushing them to get along.

I switched her to Nutro puppy food but if there is something better for her, I am all ears. I am going to try to attach a pic of her. I hope it works.

Thanks for reading! We look forward to your comments.

Attachments

·
Registered
301 Posts
welcome. I can't open your attachment though!

as far as the cats and sammy I would let them come around ont heir own! It will happen over time

·
Registered
69 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks for letting me know. I will try again. I was on a Mac before which I am not good with and couldnt figure out how to resize it.

Please let me know if you can see it now :p

Attachments

·
Registered
301 Posts
what a sweet face! she almost looks as if she is in trouble! LOL

·
Registered
69 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Well, that was the day we adopted her. I'm sure she was a little scared. Thanks though, he face matches her personality. Such a sweet, calm little girl.

·
Registered
1,660 Posts
She's just about the cutest thing I ever saw. I can't wait to watch her grow. Keep on posting pics!!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts