Puppy Forum and Dog Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1,929 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
We're taking care of my friend's puppy until Tuesday. She's the cutest thing! She was supposed to be going with my friend and her other dog to the beach, but she has an ongoing (and despite much testing) undiagnosed skin problem. Her poor little tail is bandaged at the moment and she has to wear an ecollar when she isn't being watched. Poor baby!

So far she's a bit nervous and is hiding under the table mostly. Bridgette is scared of her so she's pretty much acting like she doesn't exist...Bridgette is SO weird!

Anyway, pics...

Jordan

See her poor little tail...she can hardly even wag it!

Trying to check out my camera...

·
Registered
1,929 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Oh, she's adorable! Enjoy your houseguest. :)
I was hoping we would...but she's actually be pretty terrible:(

I'm sure it's because she's freaked out, but she peed and pooped in her crate last night and started barking/howling her head off at about 1am last night...even though she is crate trained.

She now screams every time she walks (as if her tail hurts) but the vet said it looks okay today. Apparently she hasn't been like this before now so I hope she'll settle in or it's going to be a LONG weekend! LOL.

She's now sitting in her crate and won't come out or eat :( At least she's eating treats.

·
Registered
1,213 Posts
awww... poor baby and poor you! it is tough to deal with a shy/scared pup... stinks to have itchy uncomfy skin problem too.
She is soo adorable, thanks for taking great care of her, you must be so tired!

·
Registered
1,929 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Lol I have been tired!

She's MUCH better today! She's now had her bandage changed and it's no longer raining/wet outside we don't have the added "terror" of a crinkly, plastic bag on her already bandaged tail!

She definitely responds well to treats though and is now under the table instead of hiding in the back of her crate lol.

Poor Bridgette won't go near her lol. She gives her the same terrified look that she gives Luna (our cat whom Bridgette is terrified of)...who says pit bulls are so tough? I took them both out for a short walk and Bridgette wouldn't walk next to her at all LOL. Funny dog!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts