Puppy Forum and Dog Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello Everyone! I am new to the forum and I would like you to meet my dog Oreo! Shes been our family's goofy pride and joy for the past 10 years. We rescued her when she was just a little puppy so we never really knew what breed she was.

We have our ideas but I was wondering if you guys happen to have any good ideas on what breed mix she is?

Shes about 40lbs, broad chest / chubby baby, thinner legs, white paws and chest, a funny underbite, real energetic and a sweetheart. I definitely appreciate any help!

-Jill

Here are some pictures of my Oreo! I hope these can help you guys to figure her out!

·
Registered
10,186 Posts
What a cute little dog! Black lab, that's pretty obvious, maybe beagle in the mix? I dunno, that one pic of her smiling just seems very beagle to me.

·
Registered
559 Posts
Oreo is so adorable I just want to snatch her up. I LOVE that underbite. She looks very similar to my Hobbes, except that her ears lay flat and she's smaller. I am guessing black lab for sure, and I dont' know what else. Hobbes has the exact same markings, but we *think* he is part pit bull, and maybe part GSD, and I don't see either in Oreo.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thank you guys for the compliments, she is a real doll to have around. I had a strong feeling Lab for sure but there are a few things about her that make me not sure, like the white paws and chest, and if you see her in real like her chest is really wide and broad. Thanks for the help let me know if you have any other ideas!

·
Registered
259 Posts
The basset hound could make sense, just in the long face. I was leaning towards beagle. In any case, she's a gorgeous mix. Black lab, with a longer thin-looking face. Makes for a really effective sad puppy-dog face!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts